• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts Manual Wanted

lord_rootes

Donation Time
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a parts book for a Series II Alpine. I'm keeping a watch on Ebay and have looked at several online automotive bookstores but so far no luck. I used to have a really good manual shop on my bookmarks that always had a lot of Rootes stuff but I can't for the life of me remember their name and the bookmark seems to have dissapeared. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Alan Miles
Richmond, B.C., Canada

lord_rootes

Donation Time
Thanks Steve,
I hadn't thought of that. I didn't realize they carried manuals etc.
I've got to order some stuff from Sunbeam Specialties so I'll ask then.

Alan

napa 1

Donation Time
Sunbeam Classic sells the complete Alpine/Tiger parts binder, about $70 I think. Makes restoration so much easier.

lord_rootes

Donation Time
Thanks John,
I must give them a call this week as you are the second person to mention this. $70.00 sounds like a pretty fair price too.

sharong

Donation Time
Alan,
If it is the parts manual you need I have scanned the entire parts manual for Series I-IV and I can send you a link to where you can down load it. It is very big and I can’t send it through email. I have not yet scanned the work shop manual, hopefully I can get to that this winter. The parts manual is saved as a PDF, but I also have it as a DOC if you need that instead, just let me know.
Sharong

JonPiz

Donation Time
when I last down loaded this it wasnt complete and was missing sections S onwards. Is this version the same?:confused:

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
You are correct, it is missing section "S" and onwards... ends at page RA4 (Steering and Controls).

sharong

Donation Time
Sorry about the short file. The original is very large and I can’t email it to anyone, it just gets bounced back because it is so big. I put it on a free online storage site, but you get what you pay for. I have tried 3 times to upload the file and it keeps getting cut off at the same spot. The website says it is all there but it is not. So now I cut the file into 2 pieces, part one has sections A-S and part two has sections T-ZZ, so it is all there now. Give these 2 links a try the first is for part one and the second is for part two.

http://download.xdrive.com/s/3019173856vXfElxdrZqUodPTrXS?partner=xdrv

http://download.xdrive.com/s/301951889sIqoAZnpl3ImdvffZKg?partner=xdrv

Sharong

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Part Manual Wanted

Sharong:
This Manual is an unbelievably big help to me in my Series I restoration process. Thank you so much for posting it for download. There is still one glitch that keeps Section S from posting in Part 1 of your file. Section T picks up as the first page in Part 2. Can you post Section S seperately for download? Thanks again for all your help with this manual.

Rick Guest
Series I

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Nickodell:

Thanks for the heads up but I already have the CD. The manual posted by Sharong is the complete parts manual for Series I-IV (about 400 pages).

Rick Guest
Series I

TheBrownHornet

Donation Time
Greetings Sharong,

I've been away for a little while and the link you posted is no longer valid.

I'd really love to download the parts list if you can post it again.

Thanks very much.

Graham

sharong

Donation Time
The site I was using to post the manual is no longer working, they closed down. I am having some trouble finding another free site to post the manual to. The complete manual is 154 megs, and the manual in sections comes out at 213 megs. Seems all the free sites have size limits of 50 megs. These are in PDF format, but I also have them in DOC format if anyone wants that instead. If anyone out there has any suggestions on where I can post these files I would appreciate it. I would just like everyone who needs the manual to have access to it when they need it.
Sharon