• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts ID

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
Anyone recognize any of these? The black one looks so familiar. Like a heater valve mount. But I don't see it on pictures I've looked at.
Alpine Unknown Parts.jpg

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Easy : The gray springs are located on the soft top hinges and the black holder is indeed a late series heater valve mount. One end is holding the valve the other is mounted to the firewall strut. Small rubber strips on both ends help proper holding without any slip...

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
Great! I did notice that the color of those springs generally matched the seat frames. Didn't think of the top. I guess I've been driving a GT too long!

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Easy : The gray springs are located on the soft top hinges and the black holder is indeed a late series heater valve mount. One end is holding the valve the other is mounted to the firewall strut. Small rubber strips on both ends help proper holding without any slip...
I wish the gray springs in the ragtop mount were available!