• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts Hoarder Wanted

CKR1967

Donation Time
I'm looking for someone to take the remainder of my spares off my hands. I'm located in south central PA. I need to get rid of all the excess stuff I have in my garage. Years ago I bought a '62 SII and '64 SIV for parts. This is what I have left; front end clip from the SII, 2 hoods,2 trunk lids, 2 intake and carbs (both dual zeniths), 4 wire wheels, three 3 eared knockoffs, 2 transmissions, SV 1725 block(out of '64 car), two cylinder heads, expansion tank,SII windshield with frame, SIV windshield no frame but the left and right chrome pieces are there. Both doors off the SIV with wings, windows, regulators,latches,and exterior door handles, two starters and a generator, steering box and column, and a few boxes of misc parts. I had to move this stuff from a barn to my house a few years ago and I don't have the room for it. I would like to let it go as a package. It would probably all fit into a full size pickup. If you have parts I could use on my 1967 I would be willing to work out a trade. The 64 car had the 1725 motor in it but had the zenith carb setup. The 62 had a rapier block. I'm not sure if the transmissions were original to the cars or not.