• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts at Woodley

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Contemplating hauling contents of a shed to the auto jumble. Nice word for bins of stripped parts. A lot of Alpine things . Can picture when loading tomorrow.

SierraNev

Diamond Level Sponsor
What parts do you have for sale?

I am always looking for spares for my Series V.

I am in So Cal as well

Thanks

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Are any parts still available? Needing gas cap for series 1 or 2. Needing front passenger window guide/ track for series one.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I would not know those parts if they fell on my foot. There's a horn ring and other bits . I left boxes with spmdr.. in his covered storage. I'll get a picture of the piles next time I am there.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I still have a lot of parts.
Including some of my spares. I have a stamped steel radio hanger plate . 2 of the stock Motorola speaker boxes. A nice Talbot Berlin. Several headlight rings. A UK clock repair kit. Chromed fresh air grills. Several washer bottles. 3 or 4 stock jacks.
Good chrome center grill medallion holders. A Tiger Tachometer. Several original lock sets and original keys. Maybe a couple driver quality door handles. Too much to list message me with your needs .

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I still have a lot of parts.
Including some of my spares. I have a stamped steel radio hanger plate . 2 of the stock Motorola speaker boxes. A nice Talbot Berlin. Several headlight rings. A UK clock repair kit. Chromed fresh air grills. Several washer bottles. 3 or 4 stock jacks.
Good chrome center grill medallion holders. A Tiger Tachometer. Several original lock sets and original keys. Maybe a couple driver quality door handles. Too much to list message me with your needs .
Pics and prices of (even just) the above would be helpful.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
The console pictured has a Retro Sound that fit without cutting the LAT housing.
I have several of the static clings if anyone is interested. I'll have more pictures soon . What I have for sale is the later stamped steel radio hanger that's not the LAT one pictured.

Attachments

• PXL_20230707_010457562.jpg
    PXL_20230707_010457562.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
What is for sale now is the face plate and the two Motorola speakers.

Attachments

• PXL_20230717_230228746.jpg
    PXL_20230717_230228746.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20230717_230207391.jpg
    PXL_20230717_230207391.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
  • PXL_20230717_230200992.jpg
    PXL_20230717_230200992.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46

alpine_64

Donation Time
A Triumph motorcycle gas cap from the 60’s-early 70’s will work!
The triumph ones are for the series 3 iirc, the more square edge flat top cap .

The ( non wire wheel car) domed top series I/II caps were used on Hillmans and other Rootes cars are usually available on eBay UK NOS for between 9-20£ depending on sellers ambitions

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Clock repair kits pictured.
Please note one is positive ground and one is negative. There's circuit boards and looks to be instructions

Attachments

• PXL_20230728_175011543.jpg
    PXL_20230728_175011543.jpg
    953.2 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20230728_175008596.jpg
    PXL_20230728_175008596.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 28

alpine_64

Donation Time
Here are eBay UK links... Search Hillman and rootes... As stated before prices vary a lot.

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Here are eBay UK links... Search Hillman and rootes... As stated before prices vary a lot.

Thanks

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
Hello Warren,
What are the part numbers on the kits? I want to make sure they fit. Also what is the price?
Thanks. tom

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I don't know Paul had them along side Alpine and early Tiger clocks. A 2194 and a similar one with horizontal 9 and 3 . Two circuit boards and there are instructions on the website. Clocks4classics.com the current cost both for 50 plus shipping.