• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts and Prices.....

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here are a few things I am offering for sale. If you would like pictures you can E-mail me at: tiger 2 dan @ g mail dot com (no spaces). Or go to PHOTO GALLERY under Parts, Drawings and Technical and THE DARKSIDER GALLERY for PIC's on this FORUM. where you can find Specially Designed components for the FORD Cologne 2.8 V6 Engine Installation in the Sunbeam Alpine:

1. Headers, Straight back similar to the Tiger System: with 1 ½" tubes into a 2 ½ " Collector approximate 12" length. The Header flange is 3/8” thick. Comes "notched" for the recommended modification to the emission ports. Recommend they be filled and tapped with 10mm 1.5, same as factory header bolt holes. Headers come with the appropriate Metric header bolts for ensuring against exhaust leakage.
a. Collector tube w/o Ball & Socket: $595.00
b. Collector w/Ball & Socket: $695.00

2. My transmission bracket (is one piece formed in hyd press, no welding) for converting Alpines originally with the BW35 automatic transmission or the Manual 4 spd transmission to the 2.8 V6 Cologne (Ford) using late model Mustang (T5) or C3/4 and A4LD automatics. Your choice $150.00

3. My 2 piece Engine Mounts are designed to ensure adequate spacing/clearance for the radiator and fan. Comes with large Rubber Biscuits (Anchor 2424 available across the counter). Also provided is appropriate Metric bolts. $150.00

4. The Slave cylinder mount bracket positions the Slave farther away from the headers (than what has been available) providing longer life (Not needed for automatic transmission conversions). $65.00

5. Cross link for the steering, one piece (not welded) formed in hyd press. Comes with tie rod ends for longer service life than stock. $165.00

6. Alternator bracket is also 2 piece formed in hyd press. Comes w/Adjustment arm and correct Metric bolts $125.00

7. Thermostat Housing Modified (comes w/NPT "plug" for heater options). $65.00

8. Rod, upper gas pedal for linkage to the carburetor. $8.00 (Free with Conversion)

9. Fuel pump block plate $5.00 (Free with Conversion)

10. Pilot Shaft Adapter for the T5. (Provide your T5 specs to determine if needed) $70.00

I posted Pictures in the PHOTO GALLERY Under Parts, Drawings and Technical and DARKSIDER GALLERY for your viewing pleasure....

Last edited: