• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting Series V

BRZDAD67

Donation Time
So request

Do you have front left and right direction lights? Complete w lenses? Price? Thanks. Brzdad67

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have some old sets that look decent on the car, but have holes eaten through the housings in the back. They have been cleaned and you could fill holes with epoxy and paint backs. If you're not going to be driving full time through water and salt, they will be fine. Need new lens gaskets, but have body gaskets. Lenses ok.

Also have a brand new pair of reproductions, beautiful pieces, all lenses and gaskets.

Email me at
Canisdog
At
AOL
Dot
Com

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
About four years ago I bought that supposedly NOS OD switch from that clown in Cyprus. Turned out that is was a very used, inoperable switch for a Humber, which is different from Sunbeam. I needed to get eBay involved to get a refund but it was eventually sorted out.

When I saw the auction pop up again about 6 months ago I emailed the guy and reminded him of our ordeal. No response ..... so the next buyer is gonna get a surprise.

Mark ..... volvoguys

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
About four years ago I bought that supposedly NOS OD switch from that clown in Cyprus. Turned out that is was a very used, inoperable switch for a Humber, which is different from Sunbeam. I needed to get eBay involved to get a refund but it was eventually sorted out.

When I saw the auction pop up again about 6 months ago I emailed the guy and reminded him of our ordeal. No response ..... so the next buyer is gonna get a surprise.

Mark ..... volvoguys

Didn't know that. Glad I'm not looking for one or I may have purchased it.

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
Tail light

I'm in need of a tail light with the screws on the inside. Do you have at least one decent one?

Thanks!

-Kyle