• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out complete 1961 Series 1 Alpine

musketeerflyer

Donation Time
I'm parting out a complete 1961 series 1 Alpine. The front end body is in excellent condition. Left rear fin is perfect. Also has a hardtop minus the rear plexiglass. Rebuilt Zenith carbs, rebuilt aluminum head still wrapped in plastic from machine shop complete with re-ground valves and valve seats complete unit ready to install. Rebuilt cam. Let me know via e-mail what you need. musketeerflier@hotmail.com
Car located in northwest Washington State.
Sunbeam%20Alpine
[/IMG]

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Do you have an Alpine or a Hillman?

Rapier 1494s used an iron head.
Its pretty common to see them used on 1494 alpines.

The intake, exhaust and carbs would however not be suitable for an alloy head alpine. The camshaft also would not be usable on an a "correct" 1494 SI alpine.

buzz1981

Donation Time
im looking for the oil filter canister and everthing to attach to block

i need the oil filter canister and the base or rather the oil filter canister and everthing to attach to the block for the series 1

alpine_64

Donation Time
I am interested in the door glass and window mechanisms as well as the hardtop.
Thanks
Your profile says you have a 67 alpine.. which would be a Series V.. are aware that the side windows and hardtop on a Series I are not the same as those on the later cars ? It would require heavy modifications to use them.

alpine_64

Donation Time
I have a 65 as well and that is the one I need the parts for.
Would your parts work for that year?
Thanks

They are not my parts.. but again.. they would not work. The windows, windscreen, interior, soft and hardtops are different onthe series I/II/3 cars and the SIV/V.

If you need windows you need them off a Series 3/IV/V.. same with hardtop

SIV = 1964 onwards