• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting or Whole 1960 Sunbeam Alpine

just-j

Donation Time
Selling 60 Sunbeam Alpine.

Would be a good parts car.

Engine is out .... and apart.

I'm located in Phoenix, AZ.

Let me know what parts your interested in.

Thanks for looking.

sun1.jpg

sun2.jpg

sun3.jpg

sun4.jpg

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Anyone interested, let me know and I can take a look for them. Can't be far from me.

just-j

Donation Time
Regarding the MY parting /Whole 60 Sunbeam Alpine

Hello

I still have the 60 Sunbeam.....

Have misc. engine and trans parts for sale.

Would like to move on this.... soon.

Also, I've cleared out my message box ......

So, hopefully I will get your interested emails.

Thanks in advance.

mickjj

Donation Time
I desperatly need the window guide trim from the passanger door. I sent mine to be re-chromed and they made a real mmess of it. They told me if I could find another they would chrome it free of charge. Lets hope you can help me out here. I have inserted a picture of the part needed.
Regards
Mick
Sunbeam_Alpine_Finisher_NS.JPG

afc742

Donation Time
trim

how is the window guide on the drivers side? If its good i'm interested.
Thanks, Tom

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Its brass, no matter how badly they boogered it, they should be able to braze fill and sand it back to a plate-able state.

just-j

Donation Time
Regarding the 60 Series 1 Sunbeam in Arizona

Thanks for the interests in the Sunbeam....

I've been holding off parting it out because I had a guy from out of state interested in the Whole car.....

I would still like to sell it whole... But will start parting the sunbeam out ??

To ALL the guy's expressing interests in the Parts or whole of the Sunbeam

Get back to me if your still interested.

thanks

EwertD

Donation Time
MickJJ,

How much do you want for the whole car? Where are you located. I am restoring a Series II in Denver and found lots of rust on this old New England car that was very poorly repaired. I am in great need of a left rear fender.

Dennie

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I could use some trim pieces. I'm in Goodyear, Az. Would like to come by and buy some pieces when you're ready to part some out. PM me when you're ready. Thanks.

DanR*Dan

Donation Time
Parting... Sunbeam Alpine

I'm interested in some sheet metal for one of my Alpines....

The last picture you posted shows the "covers" for the convertible top when down.

What is the condition and what do you want for the cover (three pieces)?

Dan Richardson

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm interested in some sheet metal for one of my Alpines....

The last picture you posted shows the "covers" for the convertible top when down.

What is the condition and what do you want for the cover (three pieces)?

Dan Richardson

Dan: you have said in other posts that you have a Series V. The SV was unique in that it didn't use metal covers; it had a fixed sheet metal divider between the top stowage area and the boot and a soft vinyl cover. Replacement covers are available from Sunbeam Specialties.

DanR*Dan

Donation Time
Covers

Dan: you have said in other posts that you have a Series V. The SV was unique in that it didn't use metal covers; it had a fixed sheet metal divider between the top stowage area and the boot and a soft vinyl cover. Replacement covers are available from Sunbeam Specialties.

I have 1 Series V (1967) and 2 Series IV's (Both 1965's).

I of my S IV's does not have the covers.

Also wondering if the SV could be converted or if it would be worth the trouble.

The V is complete and under going full restoration. Converting the Wires due to the extensive damage to them (Rust).

One of my IV's is complete with both tops and has the covers.

THe other IV is complete except for some minor items and is in need of much sheet metal work.

All three have their original engines.

I have one OD trans. All are in good condition.

I have purchased many itmes fron SS (Rick) over the years and am in prety good shape for most parts, still looking for updates and replacements when available.

Any suggestions on the covers for the V ?

Thanks,

Dan Richardson
123 Richardson Drive
Greenwood, SC 29649

864-554-0814 Cell