• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Part needed

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, guys:

Well, I've officially painted myself into a corner and I need some assistance getting out. I am performing a complete mechanical restoration on my Tiger Mk1A back to stock specs and that last part I need in the engine phase of my project is the banjo fitting (both pieces, top and bottom) that screws into the back of the intake manifold and provides vacuum to the brake booster. Years ago, my Tiger came to me with a high-rise aluminum intake in place, minus this fitting. As I am trying to put my car back as close to stock as possible, I really would like to come up with as close to an original fitting as possible.

I know there are a lot of Tigers out there that have had their original intakes removed along with these fittings. Can anyone out there spare one to help me out with my restoration?

Thanks a million,

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Bump, bump...still looking for one of these puppies for my Tiger. Anyone???

Thanks,

Attachments

• Brake booster intake fitting installed resized.jpg
    Brake booster intake fitting installed resized.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Brake booster intake fitting resized.jpg
    Brake booster intake fitting resized.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 23

JonPiz

Donation Time
re fitting

I had a look on ebay over here in the UK and there seems to be far more potentially suitable bits. I just searched under "banjo fitting"