• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Original Brake Disc Series II needed

windlessdog

Donation Time
I'm draging this one out of the dusty archive to see if anyone has a solid answer to the later series discs being machined down in diameter and fitting the series 1,2 hubs cheers Andy

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
I have series 2 discs, hubs and a lathe. If someone sends me a late series rotor I can check all the dimensions and off-set. I am running late series hubs on my series 2 with series 2 rotors, so I know the hub I.D., hub bolt pattern is the same, am just not sure about the off-set and diameter. I can also turn a late series down to 9.85" diameter. I have heard the aftermarket rotors are not good quality. P.S if you are looking at changing your wheel bolt pattern the later series hubs have a better flange for drilling then an early one.
hub-XL.jpg

RIMG0001-XL.jpg