• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

One and a half Series V Alpines for sale.

W

wahsah

My restoration project has been terminated. Mixed feeling about this, not sure if :mad: or :) ?

I have two California cars, LHD, build dates 8/21-8/25 1967 and 11/13-11/17 1967.
The earlier one is titled, the other is an untitled parts car.

The earlier runs, but is not driveable. The bodywork is done and painted in white, the interior is not yet started. I have many new parts, re-chromed bumpers and door handles, new tires, water pump, alternator, battery, etc. California certificate of non-operation was filed so no DMV fees are due or accruing.

The parts car has good body panels, complete engine and transmission, dash and instruments, & bumpers.

Package deal, will not separate. Orange County, California. Now the sales price for both cars is $2499.99

Direct email ayerstech@sbcglobal.net

1920387693_30f26bf4ba.jpg

W

wahsah

The wife says they must go, so any offer that does not offend the sensibilities would open a serious dialog. He who hesitates will probably miss out on a very good deal.

Well, I thought I had a buyer in nearby Lake Forest - unfortunately, he bailed out. :mad:

Now the sales price for both cars is $2499.99 - come and get 'em! :eek: