• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Offical Florida Car!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Moved here in October, Vickie the Alpine is in Texas with my parents since we don't have a garage for her yet. Florida requires a Officer or Certified Car dealer to sign a document that the Vin number is correct on the car to the out of state title. Then I have to sign what the odometer reading is on this document. Change insurance to Florida for coverage, Hagerty made that easy. So today we got the tag and title, no late fees, and since they go by weight not value cheapest vehicle we own to change over! Yea! Now I have to mail the tag to Texas...then Vicki is all legal again. Not a special order tag just the next one in the stack, my "Q's" 777 for a James Bond 007 car, I kind of lucked out on this one!

Attachments

• DSCF0322.JPG
    DSCF0322.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 0