• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

OD Tranny Leak

sd_pace

Donation Time
after months of making sure the motor was clean and new and the supension was tight , i find the tranny has a leak...but not imediatly sure where... it seems to be between the tail section and the od "D" section but possible the speedo, it collects at the wired nuts... my point is.. would it be better to pull it out and do all gaskets in it or can it be done by lowering the crossmember and pulling the "D" section.... i understand that this unit works under exstreme pressure and i lack experence with this unit... but i cant ignore the 2 inch spot everyday
thanks
Steve

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Steve, How's it work ? If your looking for something to fix, come on over :D

Tom j

sd_pace

Donation Time
it still works fine... but you know how it is when you clean something up you hate to see it get dirty... i want to make a go impression for the 26th