• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nice unexpected viewing...

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
..while watching "Alice's Restaurant" tonight with my son, what does appear but this.... (and I wonder where it is today!)....

i011514.jpg

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yeah, and the passenger in the Alpine is about to get his right door ripped off if he's not careful... his door is opening.

It took me a while to figure out what was sticking out the driver's window until I realized that there's a guy laying down in the back seat/shelf area and that's his boot sticking out the window! (At first I thought the top was torn or something.)

Wonder what that front bumper sticker says?

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I also kind of had to laugh, as the pink triangle would mean something totally different to today's youth. Back then it stood for the "Trinity Racing Association", a motor cycle club.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Is this in Stockbridge Mass? At least that's what the police car indicates?
Robert

Ron67Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
mrtoycrazy
Second Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldurham
Wonder what that front bumper sticker says?

" You can get anything you want..........."

at Alice's Restaurant.

...Exceptin' Alice.;)