• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Never forgive. Never forget.

Nickodell

Donation Time
NeverForgive-1.jpg

skywords

Donation Time
And lets not forget building number 7. 1,583 architectural and engineering professionals want to know the truth. Deisel fires don't shear 96 vertical steel beams within a nano second causing a building to fall into it's own footprint. Only an idiot would believe that fairy tale. There is more to the story than they tell us.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm not going to get into an argument here - I'm not saying you are this sort of person, but some folks just want to believe in conspiracies, and no matter what information they are presented with they will always say it is flawed or just yet another part of the overall conspiracy.

However, for those that want to read with an open mind, here is a link to the well-researched report regarding why that building went down... essentially, it caught fire as a result of flaming debris and the fire suppression system in the older building was inadequate, causing a key beam to fail.

http://www.nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=861610

RootesRich

Donation Time
Kevin's post is spot on. In addition to the link he provided, Popular Mechanics did a complete report on WTC 7 in August of 2008 basically responding to every conspiracy claim and debunking them. I highly recommend reading it for those interested and believe it's available free on PM's website.

As a Licensed Architect practicing in the field of architectural forensics I find most of the conspiracy claims comical.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well ,it was no jet that hit the Pentagon and that being so I question all of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEJlicx1XU&NR=1

So, they say a jet could not have hit the Pentagon because somehow the jet seemingly vaporized upon impact, eh?

May I refer you to this weekend's tragic event?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD6-CIJKC1Y

Please show me a piece of that aircraft that's any bigger than a hat box at this point. And that was only a prop plane that didn't even catch fire.

Nickodell

Donation Time
I'm with Rosie O'Donnell, who stated that "fire cannot melt steel" and they were actually all planned implosions ordered by the government. Probably to stir up hatred of Muslims. :D

mrtoycrazy

Donation Time
You want the moon.We did go to the moon,but alot of the pictures we were shown wheren't from the moon.Boy,I sure would like to see the real moon pictures though,mars too.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I have a question for those who believe 9/11 was an "inside job". In particular, the Pentagon. There are tapes showing the killers boarding and Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for it. If something else hit the Pentagon, where's American Airlines Flight 77?

I'm just asking....

alpine_64

Donation Time
You want the moon.We did go to the moon,but alot of the pictures we were shown wheren't from the moon.Boy,I sure would like to see the real moon pictures though,mars too.

If you go to google earth there is a starts section,, they have the high def shots of the moon mapped.. zoom in far enough on it and you'll get a surprise... perhaps the true story :D

martin

Donation Time
Some great stuff in this thread.

The towers calapsed because steel loses the majority of it's strength when heated to the temperature of burning kerosene so the structure where the fire was could no longer support the weight of the tower above it.
It's as simple as that.
Things like the fire protection on the beams is irrelevent as even if it was still intact, it wasn't designed to take that level of heat for that sort of duration and extent.

As far as the Pentagon is concerned, what would you expect to find?
A plane afterall is mainly air with a very thin aluminium skin wrapped around it and filled with lots of combustible materials.
If it hit a building while filled with fuel, I wouldn't expect to find much afterwards.

mrtoycrazy

Donation Time
I would expect to see some parts and I'd expect to see a building that would be damaged beyond recognition.Hole to small for a 757 and it didn't even make it to the other side of the first building but vaporize ,right.What I wouldn't expect to see is a book opened ,sitting on a stool on the third floor with nice white pages above where a 757 crashed and vaporized.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I would expect to see some parts and I'd expect to see a building that would be damaged beyond recognition.Hole to small for a 757 and it didn't even make it to the other side of the first building but vaporize ,right.What I wouldn't expect to see is a book opened ,sitting on a stool on the third floor with nice white pages above where a 757 crashed and vaporized.

You do realize that the plane didnt hit the building right?
What hit the building was debris and fire.