• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need - inner steering wheel/horn parts

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm needing to find a Striker Ring #16 and a Leaf Spring #15 to continue installing my series V's steering wheel. My car came to me with only a raunchy aftermarket wheel that was barely connected to a aftermarket hub....nothing else was on the steering shaft.

Any help appreciated...

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
I have part #16 the striker ring that is used to cancel a turn signal. I also have part # 14 which is the contact plate to allow the horn wire to ride on the brass ring regardless of the steering wheel position. Part #15 is part of the turn signal switch and is not a separate part.