• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need a Screw

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
No, Not that kind,:D I'm looking for a screw to fit the dovetail, one of the two that go in the end , I think they might be a little longer than the one that goes in the side.

Thanks, Tom J

Ever Challenging Series V

I'll get this baby back on the road if it's the next to the last thing I do !

mikephillips

Donation Time
It's a 10/32 size screw with a countersunk head. I used some stainless ones I got at the hardware store. The place I go usually has slotted and Phillips head mixed together in the same bin. Don't recall the length I used but it's common and they're cheap.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I know that a replacement can be found, but I'd like to use the chrome type that will match the rest of the hardware, if need be I'll head to the store, just thought someone might have one laying around..

Tom J

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tom,

Send me your address and I'll get one out to you. I keep this kinda stuff around for just such an occasion.

Mark ..... volvoguys