• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need 1725 engine or block

SeriesVtime

Donation Time
I'd like to build up a new motor for my Series V. An entire motor, minus carbs, intake, exhaust, starter, would be great. If that's not available a block would suffice. What I'd like to avoid is shipping the items either at all or long distances.

I live in Northern California - Sunnyvale. I'm willing to drive a fair distance (what's fair?) depending on value of transaction.

PM or post with suggestions.

Thanks,

Jeff

Randy

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm in San Jose. I have a '69 Alpine engine that ran good before putting it in storage. Give me a PM and I'll give you my contact info.

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
67 engine

If you still need an engine, I have a 1725 out of my 67 seriesv. I am in Walnut Creek, give me a pm. Kevin