• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

My other project

Alpine66

Donation Time
Dont know if this pic will load, but this is my other project.

71 cougar xr7 convert.

Attachments

• IMG_20151030_172903.jpg
    IMG_20151030_172903.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 74

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
A buddy of mine in high school had one around that vintage. 351C engine - pretty decent performance.

Mike

Alpine66

Donation Time
A buddy of mine in high school had one around that vintage. 351C engine - pretty decent performance.

Mike

Hey Mike,
Dang he was fortunate to have one then.

I had always wanted one since high school, but hadn't been in the right place at the right time and gave up on finding a mustang or cougar from that era.

Then I go and find a factory 4spd fastback, made the deal after seeing it to have the guy turn around and ask for more. Nice feller, not....

Anyway stumbled onto this one, found out afterwards merc only made 3000 of these which surprised me.

The 351 was long gone, so I found a 5.0 and aod and installed it along with the fuel injection and computer.

Last edited: