• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mustang II Steering and Suspension Transplant

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
The link worked today. I didn't notice at first you were talking about a Tiger. Are the spindles and hubs different on a Tiger?

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
The link worked today. I didn't notice at first you were talking about a Tiger. Are the spindles and hubs different on a Tiger?

Mike
Are you talking about just changing the spindles to the Mustang II spindles? and or maybe the rack as well?
Easy conversion.This allows Mustang rotors and calipers.Lots of stuff to easily upgrade the brakes even more.
Best thing is the parts are easy to get at a wrecker.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mike
Are you talking about just changing the spindles to the Mustang II spindles? and or maybe the rack as well?
Easy conversion.This allows Mustang rotors and calipers.Lots of stuff to easily upgrade the brakes even more.
Best thing is the parts are easy to get at a wrecker.

I'm wasn't looking to change spindles. I just wanted to know what mod was needed for the Porsche rotors that BlackDog mentioned in his post.