• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mustang II rear water outlet needed . . .

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey all, still slowly making progress on the Alpine, although it is at Glacier-like swiftness. I happened to break my rear water outlet, does anyone happen to have a spare? This is off a Mustang II 2.8, is on the backside of where the thermostat goes (it has a triangular base and points up, close to where the oil pressure gauge goes), and is a pain to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Garet

gordonra

Donation Time
Hey Garet,

Nick E. Found that these thermo housing parts (front and back) are still available new.

You can buy them brand new at a very reasonable price from these vendors:

Replacement for Rear housing (Four Seasons #84878) ~$16
Car Quest Auto Parts #W4145
Summit Racing #84878

Replacement for Front Thermostat housing (Four Seasons #84861)*~$14
Carquest auto parts- #W4140
Summit Racing #84861

Would love to see your progress sometime!

Rich

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
One thing to add. Some are made in China and some in Mexico. Forgot which was which but one is ferrous the other isn't. I ordered a pair and got one of each.

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks guys for the info, just ordered from Amazon the water outlet and a radiator hose. Good to know these parts are still available!