• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mustang II engine

Jim E

Donation Time
I have a standard bore 2.8 V6 from a MII that I need to move. This is a compete or pretty complete long block that is apart. $100 OBO pick up only. Engine is located in Columbia SC.

Jim E

Donation Time
I will sell the heads seperate or the block or what ever parts anyone wants, just need this gone.

TerryB

Donation Time
Engine

Jim If I were within 200 miles of yoou it would be mine.
I am having a hard time finding one in So Cal.

AND I want to get a V6 kit if I can get the stuff
to use it with. I am still looking around, I may buy a
Mustang II just to get the engine.

S

SIMPLE002

2.8 v6

Jim, what year is the motor? i have a 77 that i,m working on 4 the parts, but would luv 2 have a set of 74 heads, i,m sure if they was 74 you would keep them. but asking,
thanks,
terry

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Are there numbers on the heads that can identify them.

I have a spare set of heads located in Utah I would be willing to sell.

Jim E

Donation Time
The first year Mustang II had a non-smog head and flow about 10 % better than the later smog heads. They are pretty hard to find and carry a premium price when you can find them.

I might have some pictures of a set of these heads I had a set at one time. Not sure of the casting numbers, the easy way to tell if the heads are off isthe center exhaust port is not plumbed to teh intake like on the smog heads.

No it is not a 74 by the way.