• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mustang II bellhousing and other parts.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I can´t remember which of my customers was still looking for a bellhousing, but I just found one. The owner also has a rebuildable core 1976 Mercury Bobcat 2.8 V6. He also has the block plate and a remote oil filter adapter from a Ranger. He would like to sell it all, but if you want just one part, I´m sure he´ll sell individual parts and pieces.

If you were the one that was looking for the bellhousing, let me know. For anyone that wants any of the other parts, just drop me an email and I will give you his contact info.

Jose

cdk84

Donation Time
V6 block and bell housing

Hi José,

Thanks for this listing. Can you put me in touch with the seller? I'm interested in the V6 and related parts.

Best,

David

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
You can get one from any 2.9, 3.0 Ranger or BroncoII for $15. to 30.

DanR

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi David,

I sent you an email, but it bounced back. Call Jim Moyer at 5097382855. You´ll find him an extreemly nice guy to deal with.

Josep.s. He is in Washington, so will be pacific time zone.

Is the oil filter adapter still available? Thanks, Mike

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I believe "Hillman" has a bell housing for sale...it is the correct one for the 2.8 to T5