• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mustang II bell housing photo please

beijing_ken

Donation Time
Hi All,

I am in need of a Ford, Mustang II 2.8L V6 Bell housing and I have no idea what they look like, can someone please post a couple of photos for me, or, better still, ..., send me a bell housing ! ;-)

Thanks,

Ken

bluoval

Donation Time
oil pan

Maybe, I did something wrong the oil pan in my V6 conversion had plenty of clear. to the point that the type of oil pan would make no dif. confused Earl bluoval

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Think you posted in the wrong thread, Earl. This is about the bellhousing.

kmathis

Donation Time
Hi All,

I am in need of a Ford, Mustang II 2.8L V6 Bell housing and I have no idea what they look like, can someone please post a couple of photos for me, or, better still, ..., send me a bell housing ! ;-)

Thanks,

Ken

Hi, Ken:
I have a 2.8 Bell housing that I picked up last year on ebay; I have been waiting for someone to say that they needed one. I gave $125 including shipping, so I would sell to you for that plus shipping which I would have to find out what that would cost to Calgary.
If you want me to hold onto it until you are back in the states, i could do that too.:)

beijing_ken

Donation Time
Thanks !

Hi Mike and Kelly,

Thanks for the photos Mike and Kelly I sent you a private email, and yes, I would like to buy your bell housing !

Thanks again,

Ken