• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Moved to Florida

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Well we did it were relocated to Wauchula, Florida. The bad side is our home in Skiatook, OK is still on the market and not sold. The funds to build a 2nd garage and get Vicki the Alpine from my parents in Huntington Texas will be awhile. The service tech that today finally got my Internet going is a gear head, 69 camaro restored. It was nice to talk about old cars today, but I miss my Vicki! Dad has been driving Vicki so the oil is getting circulated. Since I have Internet now at least I can join in the forum, yea!

Donna
:D

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Welcome back!

Now to get the garage done and the Alpine ready to go....

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Hagerty Ins...

So I got on line in October to change my mailing address to Florida and they got it wrong and I never got their letter. So she calls Jim's cell phone today not mine, odd. Like I use my cell phone for that tow when Vicki the alpine can not make in home. They have the address wrong not sure how that happened but she is sending me a letter via my e-mail, OK. This letter wants to know where I am storing Vicki, and update phones etc. So how confusing is this to them that Vicki is in Texas and not in Florida and I am living in Florida, but still registered in Oklahoma? LOL Will take care of changing things 1st of the year.

Donna
;)