• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Motor mounts

daniel luna

Donation Time
Hello everyone, I have been working on my SSII 1962 well it was converted a long time ago and my rubber bushings in the motor mounts are completely collapsed and the headers are pinching and rubbing the steering gear box to the point of prying it loose it damaged the drivers side tie rod ends now my question it is do any one besides Jose have a source to get these hard rubber bushings to replace? I would appreciate any help form any one or can any one get Jose to get back with any information? Thank you sincerely Dan N Luna

gordonra

Donation Time
Hi Dan,

I am the now the fabricator for Jose's urethane motor mount bushings, and I can provide them in individual sets (one set is the quantity required for two motor mounts) for $40 plus shipping.

If you want more than one set I can discount the price $5 per set. Depending on stock at the time of order, it may take up to a couple of weeks to ship.

I accept Paypal payments prior to shipment.

Should you, or anyone else be interested in purchasing these bushings, send me a PM or an email connected to my SAOCA username.

Regards,

Rich