• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

More stupidity

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
I just realized I neglected to identify it. It's a Singer 4ADT and I think that's from before Rootes bought Singer (53ish). Maybe doesn't belong in this topic.

mikephillips

Donation Time
yes it's a wooden framed body tub and floors. Look out on the net at me T series restoration and it'll give you some idea of what could be involved. Check the tub particularly around the bottom as the ash can rot at the main rail along the tub bottom and where the A and B pillars connect, as well as the lower door frames. Check under the hood for the tools as well, should be a jack, starting crank and I think a set of wrenches and other bits, although I don't know the exact contents. Condition of chrome is also important as the wrap around rad shell can cost upwards of 2k to properly redo. Looked at one of those myself several years ago but it was sitting in a field and the owner had a completely unrealistic idea of worth.