• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Minilite wheels?

racerguy99

Donation Time
I'm going to get a set of wheels for my Series II, replacing the worn out wires/hubs. I sent a note to www.Minilitewheels.com on their website a few days ago. No reply. I just tried to call them and get a recording stating "due to extreme circumstances, we are unable to accept any orders at this time".

Anybody know what the problem is there?

I know there are other wheel options (Panasport or VTO), but I was hoping to order a set with the gold center spokes and Minilite is the only one I know of for that... What other sources, might I have missed?

Gary

bashby

Donation Time
I purchased 2-sets of Minilite wheels from John Targett who ran John Targett Motorsports and Minilite-US; John passed away at 69 in February 2014 after a battle with cancer. Last I knew Tim(?) Doyle was trying to keep the Minilite portion of the business alive but, that was in April...

Last edited: