• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

mid ohio vintage

65beam

Donation Time
this is the week for the vintage at mid ohio sports car course. we have an area in the infield for sunbeams both saturday and sunday. anybody else going?

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
mid-ohio races

I plan to be down for the weekend,I will be coming with the LEBCC from Toledo. But only my Alpine

See ya
Brad

65beam

Donation Time
mid ohio vitage

we had four alpines, two tigers and two talbot alpines show up at mid ohio for the british car show on saturday. one of the talbot alpines had a V8 installed. the judged concours was on sunday. john engle's mk1a tiger took first place in the pre 1975 historic class and my 69 GT took second place in best of show. there was quite an array of cars sunday. the list of cars included the featured nissans/ datsuns, fiat, healeys, mg,tr, lotus,tvr,minis( both old and new) jenson ,mercedes,porshe,jags, morgan, bmw, etc. geoff tedder raced his alpine and dan rosenthall raced his tiger that he drove in from his home in cincinnati. the weather was hot but it was a great weekend!