• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Merry Christmas!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
A very Merry Christmas (or, as they say in England: "Happy Christmas!") to all of our members who celebrate the day! Weather permitting, my daughter and I will bundle up and go out tomorrow in my SV for our annual Christmas Day drive to the beach, which is where/when this year's December calendar photo was taken. I hope our members everywhere can enjoy their traditions, as well.

The SAOCA is a wonderful, diverse collection of Sunbeam lovers and owners from all over the world. Whatever your backgrounds and whatever your year-end traditions, I hope you are able to enjoy them to their fullest.

Jim

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Holiday season.
And, hello Steve,Dan and Jim; hope you are doing well.

ernestovumbles

Gold Level Sponsor
45 degree weather in Chicagoland, so off for a little drive..

Merry Christmas to all

51776011240_04922c59dc_b.jpg

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
It pretty much rained all day here on Long Island, so our drive will be on Boxing Day this year!