• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Low miles early car on ebay now

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1257981274...ZhsBXfhYmti9vnKdUuOPF1YjQ=|tkp:Bk9SR7yt87bUYQ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I inspected this car closely at a recent Florida auction in Zephyrhills ……..A very nice car….not perfect with a paint blem or two….but overall very nice and the starting bid is now about half of what it was offered in FB marketplace I have close up pics I can email you if you want….under hood, interior ect ….A couple of things under the hood don’t add up like weber 2 barrel …but there is a plate showing sold in Paris so it may be different than USA sold series 2 Alpines

Attachments

• DSCF7398.JPG
    DSCF7398.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • DSCF7327.JPG
    DSCF7327.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • DSCF7334.JPG
    DSCF7334.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • DSCF7387.JPG
    DSCF7387.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • DSCF7364.JPG
    DSCF7364.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 26

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
There are some items under the hood that are incorrect. The engine is a 1725CC. On the plus side I see an overdrive switch and relay so it may have overdrive.