• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lots of parts

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Two or three pairs of Sparto reverse lights. One of those early Tiger or Alpine bakelite glove box surround. Several headlight rings including a set of SV Alpine or MK 2 Tiger headlight rings. Brand new Sunbeam specialties headliner for hardtop.
NOS turn signal stock and guts. If you are interested in items please send me a message with your phone number and I will send you a Google photos link to about 70 or 80 pictures of things for sale. I also have one Chrome headlight ring that needs to go.

Attachments

• PXL_20230215_214032540.jpg
    PXL_20230215_214032540.jpg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20230215_214027262.jpg
    PXL_20230215_214027262.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
No, I think it's the SS p/n probably 15 % off list maybe bundle with other items

Last edited:

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Sorry I didn't mean to put the link live in the thread.
These are spares from a long time Tiger and Alpine owner. There's also LAT 9s and a 13" X 7" Libre wheel set near perfect. Stock Tiger steel wheels and a odds and ends that will eventually go to a free pile, and some may go to eBay. There's a couple of my parts sprinkled in as I fall farther away from stock.

The heater knobs are like 5 bucks each. Unless you send a SASE that is old speak for self-addressed stamp envelope to me I can't stop what I'm doing for those little bitty bits.
Of course they could be included with something else.
PS the knobs are repops.

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
Sorry I didn't mean to put the link live in the thread.
These are spares from a long time Tiger and Alpine owner. There's also LAT 9s and a 13" X 7" Libre wheel set near perfect. Stock Tiger steel wheels and a odds and ends that will eventually go to a free pile, and some may go to eBay. There's a couple of my parts sprinkled in as I fall farther away from stock.

The heater knobs are like 5 bucks each. Unless you send a SASE that is old speak for self-addressed stamp envelope to me I can't stop what I'm doing for those little bitty bits.
Of course they could be included with something else.
PS the knobs are repops.
I’m ok with however you want to sell them. Repops are fine with me. PM me your address and I’ll get $10 to you and a SASE :)

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
There are a couple things that are mine that I want to get rid of too so I'm taking the opportunity to not go to eBay.

Last edited: