• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for Pentastar

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
As it was pointed out a few times in Columbia over the weekend my Series V is missing the Pentastar, so I'm looking, need not be perfect just presentable and complete(do the have a post on the back?)

thanks in advance for the replies

Tom j

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Tom, PM me your address and I'll send you one. I lnow I have one in a jar somewhere. I'll find it & send it to you.
Cheers!
Steve

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
Penastar

you can order from a co. called Year One 800-932-7663
They show two part numbers for a 1967 Plymouth, RH fender emblems, and both have the correct barbed backs. This company makes reporduction parts for DCX vehs.

Part # MY1 gold painted black ( old prices from 2001) 12.95
MY2 correct gold-foil embossed black plastic 15.95
i ordered the MY2 and it looks very nice, on my SV

Brad

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Tom,
I wish I'd heard you talking about it at Columbia, as I have one that I took off my S5 parts car, If you still need it let me know.
Bob
As it was pointed out a few times in Columbia over the weekend my Series V is missing the Pentastar, so I'm looking, need not be perfect just presentable and complete(do the have a post on the back?)

thanks in advance for the replies

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bob, Thanks, but I think Steve is going to send me one.
That sure was a good time in Columbia, a great show and gathering for our "first" It was really good to meet you and Judy.
Tom j

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
Please be advised that these are Satanic symbols and may give passersby the wrong impression of the driver. If they put this together with a "Prince of Darkness" electrical system you may have real trouble. Which reminds me that, some years ago, some jerk hacked the Ram head hood ornament off my Ramcharger while it was sitting in the driveway. I heard that these were Satanic symbols as well. Well, Satan must definitely have been on top of some idiot who wanted to wear a 9 oz. chunk of metal around his neck. ;)

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
some jerk hacked the Ram head hood ornament off my Ramcharger while it was sitting in the driveway. I heard that these were Satanic symbols as well. Well, Satan must definitely have been on top of some idiot who wanted to wear a 9 oz. chunk of metal around his neck.

Wouldn't he be easy to spot?................... The one all hunched over:eek:

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Tom, Sorry to hear about the mascot off your ram! Some people have no respect for others property!
I'm still looking and am determined to find that penstar this weekend. I'll send it off, most likely on Monday.
Cheers!
Steve

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Steve, the Pentastar was in the mail when we arrived home after the weekend.
Tom j