• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Leaf Spring Locating Pin (Centering Peg)

Robbo

Donation Time
Anyone have an idea where to find a locating pin for our Alpines? Most current stock pins (peg, bolt) have a 1/2" head. I think ours are 3/8" and not sure where to find them. Do other cars have similar head size? Where would I find one. Also, if they are longer in length too it would be great. I guess I can have a 1/2" peg turned down, but if they are sold somewhere I think it would be much easier.

Thanks as always!

65beam

Donation Time
pin

center bolts of the size used on these cars are very hard if not impossible to find. the company I work for owns a spring shop and this size is not listed in any catalogs. I've checked them all.