• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Late SV Type Radio Console

greenbean

Donation Time
I have what looks to be judt like the Late Series V Type Radio Console as shown in the Radios in the Radio write-up in the Article Section of this web site (its the part that holds the radio), no speaker box. I can email pictures if you send me your email. $30.00 OBO, plus shipping;)

Last edited:

greenbean

Donation Time
Andrew ---
Three other people sent emails prior to you and I gave them the choice to purchase in order that the emails were received. #2 already said he will pass, and I am waiting to hear from #1 & #3.You are #4, so if #1 & #3 pass I will send you pictures and the option to purchase (send me your email address to rjbsr2@sbcglobal.net as I tried to PM you but it said you were not accepting PMs). I did not think that I would get so many responses, so the fairest thing I knew to do was to take the emails in earliest to latest and give them an option to buy in order of email response received (it sounded fair to me anyway, I did not want to make it a ebay bidding thing):).

Russ greenbean