• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

LAT-72 radio bracket & hangers

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Finally found a guy to make some quality brackets and hangers to finish off a couple of LAT-72 radio consoles I have. These are hand-made out of 16ga steel and from an original set I had. They aren't absolutely perfect but dang close and would give them a 9/10 rating for originality. I'm showing the primary bracket on a console for your perusal.

I had a few extra sets made and am offering them first to club members for $250 for a primary bracket and two front hangers with shipping included anywhere in the USA. Overseas will incur a bit more for post.

If you're interested or have any questions send me a PM.

Mark ..... volvoguys

Disclaimer: Yeah, I know. The surround in the pic isn't right for our cars.

DSCN0733.JPG DSCN0730.JPG DSCN0731.JPG