• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Last chance!

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
OK gang,

I still need a little help and I would really appreciate a couple sort little notes about your Invasion experience.

Especially if Invasion VIII was your first experience, it would be great to hear about your adventure driving to the Invasion, the people, how you had been received hand how the experience made you feel.

Now that when we are in the winter months right now it is the Invasion experience that keeps me going to get things done for next year.

Please, please provide me with a few written words or just a few pictures of you and your project!

Regards,
Andrew

P.S.
I would like to think that at some time in the future new generations of Sunbeam Owners including our selves can look back at these publications and think fondly of what we did or wish that we could have been involved. This is what fuels the passion, please submit!

Man I hate to sound like I am begging!

I need to get this project finished so please help!
invasionVIIIcover.jpg

Please also note that your past publications are always available for download. We are also included new content on the club site. Please check it out.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=86
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=82

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
How about an article from Beverly on her first Invasion experience?

How about an article from Bob Webb, with restoration photos, of his new project gracing the cover of the magazine?

How about an article from Mark Thompson or Andrew Masse regarding their impromptu "fix-ins"?

There's plenty of things to talk about, just have to get people to sit down and put their thoughts on paper. :)

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Also Allen's epic tale about making the show with the Zeniths. That is a story that extends over a year. Then there is the trip from Florida, just to spend a day at the Invasion. Yes, lots of material.

Actually Andrew, as I think about it, just use blackmail. They are newbs, right? Just tell them if they don't come up with a story they cannot participate in the future. Or will be locked out of the SAOCA site.

Bill

65beam

Donation Time
last chance

andrew, i can send you photos of my car showing the restoration process, but since they are deleted from the SD card i would have to scan photos and e mail them to you .just tell me where to e mail them to .

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
andrew, i can send you photos of my car showing the restoration process, but since they are deleted from the SD card i would have to scan photos and e mail them to you .just tell me where to e mail them to .

Please, that would be great. You can get my email on the club site under SAOCA INFO - SAOCA OFFICER Link

Content like this would be great. I have put a little story together and I hope others will also.

Andrew