• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

KYB Shocks

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Rocco.

This topic has been discussed many times on the forum, but I have been reluctant to buy cross-referenced ones ever since I bought some Monroe's about 10 years ago. One of them, I think it was the rears, turned out to have bonded bushings in the base that needed to be pushed/cut out. When I was done I discovered that I couldn’t find the proper Alpine bushings to replace them. My bushings were shot and no one here had a spare set, so I couldn’t use those and I ended up selling the Monroe's at a loss on eBay. But, I am always willing to try again if I have a good reference.

Jim

mototron

Donation Time
Jim
We have the Technology to Fabricate any thing you need to
make them Fit Properly as long as the travel is correct

I have KYB Shocks in my Race Car

Rocco

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
$32 apiece with free shipping from Amazon, or $125 per pair from Ebay. P.T, Barnum was right!