• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Knock on alloy wheel adapters

G

gedb

Does anyone know if there is a hub conversion kit out there to put four stud alloy wheels onto a splined knock on hub? I know Rimmer Bros in the UK supply one for MG cars but they could not offer me any advice. I have a set of slot mags that I would like to use in the winter. Cheers Ged

rootesrefuge

Donation Time
If Rimmer has one for a Midget, it will fit the Alpine splines. The MGB one is just a little too deep.

The only problem would be that the bolt pattern for the wheel will be for a Midget not for a Sunbeam, so your existing wheels probably won't fit the adapters.

G

gedb

Thanks for the info. I would stay with one style but I have wires for the summer and have a set of alloys for the winter. I have tried to pull the hubs off a spare rear axle but they will not shift. It looks like I am going to have to dry my wheels well.