• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Kirkey race seats & Weber DCOE 45's for sale.

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
I've owned both of these things too long.
the Kirkey's have never been drilled on or installed, come
with the pleather/naughi' covers. Thru Jeg's they'd be right below 400ish
seats;, 2 @ 127.40
covers; 2 @ 71.89

Both for 300.oo plus shipping from 80513.

The webers are old Italian's. Missing idle jets & bleed valves. Shafts have zero slop but they will require cleaning & a gasket kit. They've been on my bookcase for over a decade now, time to set them free. They have 2.5 inch velocity stacks and are marked with: TIPO: 45DCOE45152, No. 6N
$550.oo plus shipping from 80513.

Cheers,
Cris

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Figured out how to resize & crop photos (YAY!)....

Attachments

• cropped seats 1.jpg
    cropped seats 1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 36
  • cropped seats 2.jpg
    cropped seats 2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 33

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
For some reason, I just got an idea to put video gaming chairs into my Sunbeam. :)

Mike

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hmmm

Those might be fun to have, but I get a bad feeling when I see what looks to be a Avatar flipping me off when I read the post. Call it admin syndrome from another website I work on. ;)

Last edited:

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Those might be fun to have, but I get a bad feeling when I see what looks to be a Avatar flipping me off when I read the post. Call it admin syndrome from another website I work on. ;)

Oh Warren, it's the best of both worlds. Enzo & Johnny Cash, it's two-two, two icons in one.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I wasn't

Aware that the man in black let his hair get so grey, or that Enzo played the guitar. In any event even to a guy who makes truck driver types blush like I do I don't see it as a positive icon. I've seen these in seats in Tigers and they look great for us grey panthers for probably 30 min more than the stock seat, or less:cool:

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Aware that the man in black let his hair get so grey, or that Enzo played the guitar. In any event even to a guy who makes truck driver types blush like I do I don't see it as a positive icon. I've seen these in seats in Tigers and they look great for us grey panthers for probably 30 min more than the stock seat, or less:cool:

I drove my v8 volvo from Colorado to NJ with seats like these in it to pick up a
car waaaaay back when. Granted I'd had a spinal fusion the year before but I don't think I'd want to do that again. Ended up using a t-shirt as a lumbar
dealio to break it up some.

Being a one piece seat, I think these are best used for what they were designed for. Thirty minute track session sure no sweat, enduro yeah why not. Short commute, maybe. Had them in my 67 Mini (fair weather daily driver) Cooper. Glad there wasn't too much traffic or miles to travel.
Date night with your much better half.? Depends on the Mrs....

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Seats have sold, on their way to a new home in Jacksonville.

Webers are still available, make me an offer.!

Nobody wants truly vintage DCOE's.??

Last edited: