• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

jaeger tach question

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
which series had the jaeger tach 2310/00 with the mainbeam and indicator lights on the tach face? thanks.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Tom is correct, mid series II they swapped the locations of the igntion and main beam warning lights between the tach and speedo

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Good info, was wondering about that having the Speedo but no Tach in the series 1. When did they switch from the Speedo to the Tach?
Al

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Mike, That's where I found the answer! Shoulda credited your site!

Al, whet do you mean? All Series Alpines have both a Tach and a Speedo.

Tom

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Mike, That's where I found the answer! Shoulda credited your site!

Al, whet do you mean? All Series Alpines have both a Tach and a Speedo.

Tom
Tom,
The S1 I parted out only had the speedo in it. The Mechanical tach was replaced with an aftermarket, I didn't know the Indicator/Ignition light switched. I am familiar with S3-S5 Tach & speedo. The light switching was enlightening,
Thanks!
Al