• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Jaeger Tach 2411/01

cnalbers

Donation Time
Does anyone know how to service these? Mine bounces when shifting. I have heard that the cause of this is frequently a bad capacitor. I could only find one (pictured). Can anyone tell me what the dashpot does and how it is adjusted?

Attachments

• 20221012_160947.jpg
    20221012_160947.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20221012_160926.jpg
    20221012_160926.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 31

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Contact Tom Hayden ( TomH) on this site. He's rebuilt and calibrated many tachs for me.
He's very reasonable too!

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
Tom can also send you a kit with the parts required to do the refurbish yourself if you are not afraid of doing some soldering. His instructions are very good. I did mine and it fixed it right up.

Rick