• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

It's to laugh - August

Nickodell

Donation Time
I just invested in a new desktop computer. As the market for 6-year-old ones is almost nonexistent, the obvious solution was to convert it to something both useful and a conversation piece.

BeerComputer.jpg

skywords

Donation Time
Thats fantastic Nick. My computer was built for me by my Gizmoligist and has an operational cigarette lighter.

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
I trust you have it in your home office and are writing it off for the IRS.

And malt does more than Milton can
To justify God's ways to man.

--Housman

Great stuff on the night bombing, btw. I should have known that the incendiary marking had gotten quite sophisticated by the latter stage of the war; I'd heard of Oboe but it had never occurred to me that "line of sight" meant the plane using it would have to be at such an altititude.