• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

its ALIVE!

sd_pace

Donation Time
at 10:22 pm est.. suzie puffed her first breath of live! she..a beautiful 2200 lbs red Series V with wire wheels and a new exhaust standing prim and proper so clean and new.. and not a drop of leaking oil... i am so proud of her! but we must start gently till she has her road legs again... and all will gaze at her sparkle with desire

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Steve, Not a drip of oil ? Congrats on that.. Don't need a parking pad for Suzie on the 26 th. Looking forward to looking her over. ;)
Woo-Hoo.... another Alpine up and running .

Tom j

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Great Day!!!

(Check to make sure you put oil in...no drops just ain't natural..)

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:) Looking forward to meeting and giving Suzie a once over, Oh and meeting you too Steve. We'll see you on the 26th.
Bob
at 10:22 pm est.. suzie puffed her first breath of live! she..a beautiful 2200 lbs red Series V with wire wheels and a new exhaust standing prim and proper so clean and new.. and not a drop of leaking oil... i am so proud of her! but we must start gently till she has her road legs again... and all will gaze at her sparkle with desire

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Steve, that's fantastic! Great work!

I look forward to seeing the car, and the new motor :) .

Allan

sd_pace

Donation Time
i will post some pics when i take her down from the stands (cant rally get a good one from the garage) just a few things to do before the first drive... and the od tranny is stll leaking a little... but i found the spot its coming from...
this is exciting!