• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion XII Registration

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Congratulations to Randy Zimmerman from Duluth, MN. He is the first registrant for Invasion XII (other than me, that is)

So - where are the rest of you? It looks to be a great event in an easily accessible location with lots of opportunity for viewing Brit cars and demonstrating, again, the superiority of Sunbeams to MG's & Triumph's!!

65beam

Donation Time
regisration

paul,
i've had my room reserved for many weeks. i just haven't got around to sending in my registration. there is another sunbeam event less than two hours away the weekend prior to the invasion that will be quite an event with the driving tours that are going to take place. alex gabbard has a full agenda set up for it. i know several are making it a two beam event trip. maybe others should consider both events.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'd like register but the site has question marks instead of dollar signs.I will be there anyway.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I'd like register but the site has question marks instead of dollar signs.I will be there anyway.

We're working on the latest registration page. If you open the pdf version there are prices, $40 for the Invasion, $15/person for the banquet.

PLEASE NOTE: this does not include the entry fee for the car show, if you are bringing a Sunbeam (or other British car) you need to sign up for the NBCC car show as well. That fee is $30 (one car) $5/car (additional cars).

The Thursday event will be changed from the Grand Ole Opry to the Lane Motor Museum and will most likely be free admission for SAOCA club members that day!

Of course people are free to visit the Opry on their own if they like.

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
invasion?

Is this an Invasion or are we piggy backing another show?
What are the fees? It seems like conflicting prices if I am reading this right? I plan on going but someone, please make clear

Stephen

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Is this an Invasion or are we piggy backing another show?
What are the fees? It seems like conflicting prices if I am reading this right? I plan on going but someone, please make clear

Stephen

It is both. The car show portion of Invasion XII is running in conjunction with the NBCC annual British car show. The Invasion is a multi-day event with a final SAOCA only banquet on Saturday night.

What is confusing with the fees? (I would like to improve the description if needed.)

The fee for the Invasion is $40 per family plus $15 per person for the banquet. This includes all of the SAOCA activities except for the car show.

Since we are "Invading" the NBCC car show you need to sign up separately with the NBCC. The entry fee for the car show is $30 (before Sept. 12th).

You don't have to enter the car show if you don't have a British car or don't want to. However, if you don't enter the car show you won't be eligible for a Sunbeam award. The NBCC awards for the Sunbeam class will be their regular show awards, except there will be an additional SAOCA Invasion XII graphic. In addition to the regular NBCC Sunbeam awards we will award our "special" SAOCA awards, for example Longest Distance Driven and Diamond in the Rough.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Good explanation Todd. Thanks. I hope this will eliminate the mystery of registration for Sunbeam owners.

We have 4 registrants to date.

Paul

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Looking for it on the web, it is actually the Lane Motor Museum.

Yes, thanks Mike. I edited the previous post.

Just to follow-up, we have finalized the decision to hold the Thursday event at the Lane Motor Museum http://www.lanemotormuseum.org/

Invasion XII attendees will receive free admission on Thursday. I think we will probably have the Thursday Invasion check-in at the museum instead of the hotel.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Todd-I was just looking over the Invasion registration forms on the site.
It looks like last year's Invasion registration form is still there. It includes a riverboat/dinner cruise? Thanks, Eric

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Uhh, tried to register at the Nashville British Car Club site, I'm not authorized to access the registration site.

Bill

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
so we need to register for the invasion and also for the british show???????

Yes, we decided to have people sign up for the NBCC show on their own instead of collecting the money and signing up for them. So we did not include the NBCC car show fee in the Invasion fee either, you must pay separately. However, we tried to reduce the Invasion fee to make up for this.

The fee for the Invasion is $40 per family plus $15 per person for the banquet. This includes all of the SAOCA activities except for the car show.

Since we are "Invading" the NBCC car show you need to sign up separately with the NBCC. The entry fee for the car show is $30 (before Sept. 12th).

You don't have to enter the car show if you don't have a British car or don't want to. However, if you don't enter the car show you won't be eligible for a Sunbeam award. The NBCC awards for the Sunbeam class will be their regular show awards, except there will be an additional SAOCA Invasion XII graphic. In addition to the regular NBCC Sunbeam awards we will award our "special" SAOCA awards, for example Longest Distance Driven and Diamond in the Rough.