• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion XI coming together!

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey, there are some really good things starting to come together with the Invasion in Winona, MN. Paul has posted this announcement at many of the British car sites;

Labor Day Weekend, September 1-4, Winona, Minnesota. Scenic Upper Mississippi River Valley location & comfortable late summer temperatures will provide great opportunities for British Car owners. Car show, Rally, Tech sessions, and free 8 X 10 photo for registrants. Banquet and Mississippi River cruise aboard the LaCrosse Queen, an authentic paddle wheeler. Easy access from Interstates 90 and 35. Enjoy a relaxing Labor Day weekend with fellow British car owners! All Tigers, Alpines, other Rootes vehicles and British cars are welcome! Sponsored by the Sunbeam Alpine Owners of America. Visit the SAOCA web site - www.saoca.org - for more information.
or see http://www.sunbeaminvasion.com/

It really should be a wonderful time. Hope to see you there!

Steve

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Andrew,

Please change the address on the registration form. It has last years address on it:
Capital Financial Partners, Inc.
Attn: SAOCA - Invasion 2011
388 St. Andrews Rd.
Columbia, SC

I'm sure the guys this year do not want the money coming this way and I know I do not want to handle it again! lol

Cheers,
Todd

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Updated registration!

Thank Todd, yes, there is a new link to the latest registration;

http://www.racingalpines.org/2011v4.pdf

It is a PDF with the registration form and details regarding the event.
Don't forget to book your hotel early! We've got pretty good rates but there are a limited amount of rooms.

Steve