• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion 2016 Photos

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Almost in the heartland of the fantastic US of A, Greensburg In. The roads and scenery were nothing less than inspiring,my first time in Indiana and a loved it I really can't understand why more folks didn't attend.
Bill and Barb Blue did a fantastic job of planning and keeping us entertained hats off to them both.
Tom j

Check the SAOCA Facebook page we'll be putting more pictures up there and here in the next couple days

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I’d like to join in thanking Bill and Barbara Blue for organizing the Invasion. Their hard work and planning paid dividends to everyone who was able to attend.

The drive through the Indiana countryside set the standard, in my view. I never get enough of seeing other Sunbeams going down the road and the route provided plenty of views of the cars. The route also provided a good look at the attractive Indiana countryside and farmland.

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Let me add my thanks and compliments to Bill and Barbara Blue for organizing the event. And the back roads drives were neat. Driving the freeways to get there, it all looks very flat. But just off the highway, on the backroads, was perfect for Alpine driving. Beautiful countryside.

I'll try to post some photos, with names, on the Facebook site

Tom

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
There are more pictures on the SAOCA Facebook page, I hope other picture takers will post some too.
Check it out!

Tom j

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
I posted a few pics on the Facebook site, with NAMES !!

Once on the facebook site you may need to click on "posts by Friends" or some such.

Tom