• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Interior

chimpodunker

Donation Time
My 67 SV is missing something. What type of interior trim goes behind each door. There appears to be a snap and pin on each side but nothing attached. It would cover the edges of the rear surround upholstery at each door. It would be nice to see a picture of what goes there.
Gary

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Gary,
Take a picture and post it here so we can see what you mean. There are small panels that attach to the post , on the
flat part. right behind the doors. If those are what you need, I have the template for them and could make you some.
They attach with 3 screws if I recall correctly. Is this what you're talking about?

Cheers!
Steve
IMG_0545.JPG

65beam

Donation Time
The material was glued to the board with the inside being pulled over and glued to the back of the board. On the side that was at the door opening there was a flap that was glued to the flange that the furflex is installed . The entire110_0572.JPG piece was glued to the body with no screws being used. I have several original pieces somewhere in one of the cabinets so I'll try to dig one out and take a photo. My Harringtons have a wood piece instead of the fiber board style material. They have two bevel headed bolts that set thru the wood and bolt to the body.

Attachments

• 110_0262.JPG
    110_0262.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 32