• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Instrument Panel mount screws

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Does anyone have a close up photo of the screw heads that are used to mount the instrument panel?
Thanks
Paul

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I assume you mean the screws that are visible through the dash? See attached photos.

Mike

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 53

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Actually, the hardware in the pics are door hinge bolts. The screws for the dash fascia have a similar head but are about 50% longer with much coarser threads.

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
The idea worked though, I found the 3 upper screws and was able to get the panel mounted and am routing the wire harnesses now.

Just one other question guys, Where did I put the engine compartment and front lighting harness when I took it off 17 years ago? :confused:

Thanks again guys,
Paul

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Just one other question guys, Where did I put the engine compartment and front lighting harness when I took it off 17 years ago? :confused:

Thanks again guys,
Paul
In a safe place where you would be able to find it. Buy a new harness and put it away. Chances are good you will find the old one right there.
Bill