• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Info

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Sometime in the past I saw a post about some one trying to make a Lister Tiger or a Harrington from a standard body shell and using a Plymouth Arrow hatch section. Dose anyone know anything about this project?? Or maybe I was just Dreaming???Thanks 8)

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
George,

I think that is Chuck Ingram.

HTH,

Yes it was me who did it.I finished the car and first showed it at a United in Niagra Falls in 1997.Is it really 10 years ago?Man how time has passed.
There were a few to say the least teething problems but all sorted out.The main concern was to get it to run cooler.The 351 Windsor is just a great engine and actually is quite docile until it is unleashed.

George or anyone interested in more information you can email me.